The next Network Harvest will take place in autumn 2019 and is free for members. Find out how to join Fit for the Future and take your place at the forefront of environmental sustainability in the third-sector and beyond.
Harvest 2018- Taking Charge of Change
Harvest 2018 took place on Wednesday 17th October at the Law Society, London. Take a look at the day in pictures and read all about the highlights.
Harvest 2018 included:
- Keynote speeches from Julie Hirigoyen, Chief Executive of UK Green Building Council and Sir Ed Davey, Chair of Fit for the Future Network, MP for Kingston and Surbiton and former Energy Secretary
- The Met Office's Simon McLellan giving an insight into the latest UK climate projections.
- Inspiring case studies from our Fit for the Future members, showcasing sustainable innovation
- A number of fantastic workshops and seminars delivered by organisations including National Trust, Climate Outreach and Surfdome.
- The launch of our first ever Fit for the Future member awards during the conference drinks reception.
Harvest 2017- Inspiring Action
The 2017 Network Harvest took place at the British Museum and included keynote speeches from Ros Kerslake, Chief Executive of the Heritage Lottery Fund and Sir Ed Davey, MP for Kingston and Surbiton and former Energy Secretary.
Check out the full programme, which included workshops on adapting to climate change, making the business case for environmental sustainability and cutting energy use in historic buildings, as well as inspiring case studies from Cancer Research UK, National Trust, Newcastle Hospitals and more.