Plans for this year's Network Harvest are underway, and it promises to be the best yet. Members are invited to join us on 6th November 2019. We'll soon be announcing our venue- a national treasure with a wealth of sustainability credentials- so watch this space!
If you're a member but would like to attend, find out how to join Fit for the Future and take your place at the forefront of environmental sustainability in the third-sector and beyond.
Highlights from previous years give you a flavour of what's to come.
Harvest 2018- Taking Charge of Change
Harvest 2018 took place on Wednesday 17th October at the Law Society, London. Take a look at the day in pictures and read all about the highlights.
Harvest 2018 included:
- Keynote speeches from Julie Hirigoyen, Chief Executive of UK Green Building Council and Sir Ed Davey, Chair of Fit for the Future Network, MP for Kingston and Surbiton and former Energy Secretary
- The Met Office's Simon McLellan giving an insight into the latest UK climate projections.
- Inspiring case studies from our Fit for the Future members, showcasing sustainable innovation
- A number of fantastic workshops and seminars delivered by organisations including National Trust, Climate Outreach and Surfdome.
- The launch of our first ever Fit for the Future member awards during the conference drinks reception.
Harvest 2017- Inspiring Action
The 2017 Network Harvest took place at the British Museum and included keynote speeches from Ros Kerslake, Chief Executive of the Heritage Lottery Fund and Sir Ed Davey, MP for Kingston and Surbiton and former Energy Secretary.
Check out the full programme, which included workshops on adapting to climate change, making the business case for environmental sustainability and cutting energy use in historic buildings, as well as inspiring case studies from Cancer Research UK, National Trust, Newcastle Hospitals and more.