Assessing, engaging with and influencing our suppliers & supply chains will be the key focus for our second event on sustainable procurement
Following on from our previous event which focused on policies and strategies for sustainable procurement, this event will focus in more on our supply chains and how we can work with them to achieve our own sustainability ambitions.
The event will include a mixture of presentations, group discussion and table discussions, to answer some of these questions:
- how do we begin to audit and assess our supply chains
- what are our experiences of engaging and working with suppliers
- how have we prioritised areas for action
- how are we monitoring progress
- what is the role of our supply chains in looking at our Scope 3 emissions?
We will also aim to start working on a Fit for the Future supplier code of conduct that all members could use if they wish.
Lunch, tea and coffee will be provided, please note that car parking is extremely restricted - you will need to contact Hannah Mann if you wish to ask about a space. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our normal cancellation fee of £60 applies to anyone who does not turn up on the day.
We look forward to seeing you there.