Carrying out an internal energy audit of your site or property can help you identify opportunities for significant energy savings. Expert auditors from within Fit for the Future are going to be running a hands on training day, which will enable you to leave equipped and ready to deliver your own audits.
Do you face tough targets to reduce energy consumption and drive down your bills? Would you like to avoid paying for external auditors to look at your property or site?
Then this event is for you!
Some of our expert energy auditors from within Fit for the Future will be delivering a hands on training day to enable you to carry out your own energy audits. The event will take place at a British Heart Foundation charity shop which you will be tasked with auditing as part of the day. It will also cover:
- Discussions about energy use, energy efficiency and options for improvement
- A look at energy consumption in detail, including billing, seasonal consumption, and variations in consumption
- Approaches to energy auditing and sharing of useful templates
- A walk round the building to identify the split in energy consumption and find opportunities for savings
- A chance to look at some calculations and plan follow up actions
This will be a hands on, practical and informative day with a chance to meet other Fit for the Future members and share your own experiences to date. It is for members with various levels of experience; even if you have carried out audits before there is always room to learn and hear about other approaches.
Full details will be available soon, if you have any questions in the meantime please contact Hannah - email@example.com
Who is this event for?
This event is free for members, if you want to find out more about Fit for the Future and how to join please email firstname.lastname@example.org Non-members can attend for £299, subject to Ts and Cs
A cancellation fee of £60 will be charged for those who cancel within 10 days of the event or who don't show up on the day.