Areas for discussion include (and are not limited to):
· What does a good energy policy look like?
· How do we introduce sustainable energy policies, prioritise and set targets?
· Understanding your energy baseline
· How to develop and implement an impactful energy strategy and action plan
· Energy management and net zero (energy and scope 1&2 emissions)
· Benchmarking – how is everyone else getting on?
· Energy procurement (green-tariffs)
· Renewable technology
· Energy efficiency measures (including behaviour change)
· Sustainable heating options
· Monitoring and reporting (collecting and collating data from multiple sites)
· Standards and compliance e.g. The Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) and Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR)
· Resources, guidance and case studies
Once you have registered, we will be in touch to identify any specific topics you would like the group to focus on. Where possible we will identify a suitable guest speaker.
After a group discussion, the Fit for the Future team will lead you in smaller groups for you to share challenges, approaches, lessons learnt, opportunities, progress, questions and resources/tools used
Any member is welcome to attend, regardless of previous experience or knowledge on this topic. The workshop will be of benefit to all network members, whatever your size and scope of operations/activity. From organisations just starting off to those already delivering waste policy and strategy there will be lots to share and collaborate on, from identifying collective challenges to learning from other approaches.