This discussion group is for members that are starting to work on climate change adaptation. Areas for discussion include (and are not limited to):
· How to start understanding climate change risks to your organisation
· The business case for adaptation projects
· How to embed climate change adaptation into organisational decision making
· How to communicate with and upskill all levels of an organisation
· How to start creating a climate change adaptation strategy
· How to identify and implement appropriate interventions
· ISO 14090 and other frameworks or standards
Once you have registered, we will be in touch to identify any specific topics you would like the group to focus on. Where possible we will identify a suitable guest speaker.
After a group Q&A, the Fit for the Future team will lead you in smaller groups for you to share challenges, approaches, resources/tools used and lessons learnt.
Any member is welcome to attend, regardless of previous experience or knowledge on this topic. The workshop will be of benefit to all network members, whatever your size and scope of operations/activity. From organisations just starting off to those already delivering energy policy and strategy there will be lots to share and collaborate on, from identifying collective challenges to learning from other approaches.