Climate change adaptation is increasingly important to our members as they grapple with how to understand the impacts of climate change on their assets, business operations and governance. This special interest group is for members that are starting to work on climate change and adaptation. Areas for discussion include (and are not limited to):
• How to start understanding climate change risks to your organisation
• The business case for adaptation projects
• How to embed climate change adaptation into organisational decision making
• How to communicate with and upskill all levels of an organisation
• How to start creating a climate change adaptation strategy
• How to identify and implement appropriate interventions
• ISO 14090 and other frameworks or standards
Once you have registered, we will be in touch to identify any specific topics you would like the group to focus on. Where possible we will identify a suitable guest speaker.
Any member is welcome to attend, regardless of previous experience or knowledge on this topic.