With the ESOS phase 2 deadline approaching in December, we are offering members the opportunity to put their latest questions to Mike Denbigh from the Environment Agency.
As the ESOS deadline approaches, Fit for the Future Network has organised a second meeting with a representative from the Environment Agency. Mike Denbigh will be taking members through any new updates or developments regarding ESOS , and answer questions that may have arisen since last year.
Mike has 15 years’ experience at the EA and will be able to update the group on
- The republished ESOS guidance
- The new IT system for ESOS (and gather member feedback on how easy it is to use)
- Update on any penalties that have been handed out since May 2018
- How ESOS now links in with Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR)
- And any other developments that occur between now and June
This will also be an opportunity for network members to share their experiences of working towards ESOS to date and work together on common challenges.
Spaces are limited so register early to ensure your place!
Who should attend?
This event is free to attend for members only. To find out more about joining Fit for the Future Network, please email email@example.com
There is a fee of £60 for those that cancel within 10 days of the event or do not show up on the day.