A round table meeting, for those responsible for energy reduction, generation and compliance within their organisations, to share experiences and knowledge on energy management.
As requested by members the main topics in this particular meeting will focus on energy use and generation monitoring (data collection, analysis and reporting processes and systems).
External speaker to be confirmed shortly.
The meeting will also provide the opportunity to discuss:
· How organisations can identify the most effective and appropriate energy saving and generating measures (how to estimate savings and financial returns i.e. resources invested v benefits)
· How organisations can develop a framework for activity i.e. installation and management
· Legislation, policy and standards related to energy use and generation
· Strategy and governance relating to energy
· Finance and support available
This meeting is open to members only, if you would like to attend the meeting then please contact Pollyanna Champness directly.