We are delighted to announce that Hilary McGrady (Director General, National Trust) and Sarah Mukherjee (MBE, CEO IEMA) will be presenting at this virtual event.
Last year’s 26th UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26) in Glasgow demonstrated the need for urgent action from all parts of the economy to limit global warming to 1.5 degrees Celsius. With ambitious UK targets to reach net zero by 2050 in support of this global goal, the challenges and opportunities for your organisation are significant. The need for networking, partnership, collaboration and upskilling has never been stronger.
This virtual event will provide your CEO with the opportunity to start engaging at a strategic level with other organisations on the topic of net zero. To start identifying how organisations can support and inspire each other by sharing, knowledge, experience, skills and resources at a strategic level.
This virtual event will focus on:
• Whether net zero is just a statement of commitment or a real marker for organisational change?
• Some of the factors you need to consider when setting and delivering on targets
• How you need to upskill all parts of your organisation to support your ambitions and deliver on targets
• The need to improve diversity and inclusivity within the environment and sustainability profession to deliver a fair, just and equitable transition to net zero
• How can networking, partnerships and collaboration enable and support progress?
We would be delighted if your CEO is able to attend, to book your CEOs place please email: Fergus Rolfe, Fit for the Future Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like any further information about this virtual event.
The CEO virtual breakfast may potentially be the start of further CEO events hosted by IEMA and the Fit for the Future network. One outcome of the event may be for CEOs to continue working together, to meet regularly and share knowledge on shaping impactful strategies and how to move forward collectively and effectively.