Our Waste and Circular Economy Special Interest Group meeting brings members together to discuss a range of issues relating to waste and resource management, as we aim for our organisations to embrace a circular economy. Areas for discussion include (and are not limited to):
· Reduction and elimination of single-use plastics
· Hard-to-treat waste
· Zero waste to landfill ambitions
· Waste and behaviour change
· Waste contracts and contractors
· Waste in the supply chain
· Alternative materials
· Waste and net zero
· Government strategy/standards/consultations
Once you have registered, we will be in touch to identify any specific topics you would like the group to focus on. Where possible we will identify a suitable guest speaker.
Any member is welcome to attend, regardless of previous experience or knowledge on this topic.